Thursday, October 8, 2009

First Kindergarten Report Card

You may remember my post about Kindergarten not going so well. I had some serious reservations about the way things were going for the Beast. And I worried. A lot. Luckily, I had the foresight to get the Beast the very best Kindergarten teacher in the entire school district. And I'm not disappointed.

We got his first ever official report card today. He has an M (mastered) in all but social studies where he has an S (still working). Couldn't ask for more than that. And, to top it off, his teacher found only positive things to say about his behavior. She did acknowledge a need for some improvement in a few areas, but she says it in such a positive way that I can't help but be one proud momma. And I am.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is very good news! He's mastering everything just fine- what a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete