Sunday, January 27, 2013

Even Snowmen Can Be Super Heroes!

One of Liam's favorite things to do at school is artwork. He comes home with piles and piles of masterpieces. I wish I could keep them all, but they don't make storage units big enough for that.  I did make sure I kept this one, though.  I'm pretty sure the batman was created by a rubber stamp, but I'm still giggling that it occurred to Liam to put it on his snowman. It's particularly funny because he has no idea who or what Batman even is.

2 comments:

  1. I have taken to photographing or scanning the art, and putting it all into a digital photo book at the end of the year. They make so any great things! Love the superhero snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that is a great idea, Wish I'd thought about that before I could have made the books for presents and annuals for all time.

      Delete