Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lung Biopsy Results Tomorrow

Little Guy has a visit with his pulmonologist tomorrow morning first thing. I'm feeling a little bit antsy about it because we're hoping to know something from his lung biopsy. I wouldn't mind them saying he's going to be fine and should wake up cured in a week or so. I don't think that'll be the case tomorrow. So, instead I'm sort of hoping and praying for whatever it is to be something that's not too horribly painful.

He's done really great since he's been home. We find that he has a cough that ebbs and flows some, but seems to not be too bothered by it. I think I'm more bothered because I worry about him. He's also got a low threshold for ability to work and play. Early intervention is going to help with that little by little. I can deal with that plan, I think.

The Beast pulled the tubing for Little Guy's hearing aid this morning, so we'll get that fixed on our way home at the same time tomorrow. Not that it matters. Apparently my memo telling him that hearing aids are NOT chew toys didn't really have much impact on him. I can't imagine it would feel good putting a slobbery hearing aid in my ear, but Little Guy seems to like it. That's the only thing I can come up with to explain why he insists on chewing those silly things.

So, those are the updates. Whatever your faith, we appreciate all the prayers you've offered in our behalf. They've worked miracles. I'll be sure to update as soon as I know something tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK!! Hope everything turns out for the better. ANd he gets to feeling better soon. Those coughs scare me. I can only imagine them bothering you after all you have been through.

    ReplyDelete